Sunday, July 27, 2008

Joinin' the Crowd

A) Are you a fellow blogger?
if answered no, please skip to section B.

Yeah! I finally joined the masses and started my own blog. I know, I know it's all very exciting and I can't wait to get everything going and keep in touch with all of you. Hope you all enjoy!


B) Bloggless Friends or Anti-Bloggers


OK, so I just went ahead and did it. I know it's kinda silly and some people waste a lot of time on them, but I just couldn't put if off any longer. I resisted for a very long time, but once my sister turned to "The Dark Side", I caved. I just wanted to be like the other kids. Didn't you ever want to be "like the other kids". I promise not to get sooo crazy about it that I loose myself in the blogging world.

I just want to make someone smile once in a while and get a few things off my chest. Is that so bad?

My hubby says "it's so cliche" and to you I say...Your mom's so cliche.

5 comments:

Life as a Greenstreet said...

Hey Randi, I found you through Alyns blog...I'm so happy you've joined us in the blogging world. It's a great way to keep a journal! Love, Brooke

Paige said...

Ha ha!! Too funny! Very nice intro. Welcome to the blog world. Looks like we all caved...:)

Leah said...

I'm so happy about all the blogging! And like I said, that Joker thing scared me for real last night. I think your blog is super cute. Can't wait for more.

Angeler said...

I have NEVER been so happy in my whole life.

I thought you would never hop on the blog train. But you did! And now we can be e-friends and real friends.

Dreams do come true!!

Emily P. said...

Randi got a blah-og. (that was supposed to be sung to the tune of "na-na-na-na-naaa-ha) okay maybe that still doesn't make sense. I'm tired...I should delete this comment...nope too lazy.

I'm glad you've jumped on board! Can't wait to see pictures and play catch up on your cute family.