Monday, May 11, 2009

31



Happy Birthday Peder!

Today's your special day

and even though you still have to get up early

and go to work

and drive around all day in a hot car

and go to your kids baseball games tonight

and not really get to do hardly anything special for yourself today

cause your getting older

and that's how birthdays are sometimes...

when you're older.

just know that i love you a ton

and i'm really glad you were born

so that we could get together

and fall in love

and have a family

and laugh together

and grow old...er together.

love you ~r



6 comments:

Marni said...

Happy Birthday to Peder! I am so glad that you guys fell in love... and moved to Mesa... and you are in our ward... and right down the street from us! YAY 31!

ALYN said...

Happy Birthday, Brother-in-law! 31 sounds so young still! Hope you're doing well!

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Peder!!! Nice poem Randi! :)

sarah said...

Happy Birthday Peder! Loved the post Randi. It is sad and true at the same time. Especially loved the picture. You guys look so good in Hawaii. I still miss that wonderful trip. Maybe we will do it again someday!

ALYN said...

Happy Birthday Randi! Since it's 5:30 AM in your time zone, I won't phone right now.

But I hope you're getting some good sleep, and that the kids are angels, and that you have some good times today. I'm glad to know you. You're very talented and creative and funny and smart! And you make cute kids!

Love you,
Alyn (and Madi reading over my shoulder)

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a wonderful couple :)
Thanks for everything you guys have done for me and my family!
We love you guys! :)