Sunday, July 19, 2009

a little late...as usual

So we had a fabulous 4Th of July this year. Yeah yeah I know it was like 3 weeks ago or something but that's just how I roll sometimes. Better late than never right!
here are a few of my favorite moments!

gotta love the chance to get a family picture...finally!


Hannah really wanted to take a picture...so we posed for her...what a man! p.s. this is the exact place we got engaged 9 years ago on july the 1st!!! wowza!

silly Hannah!
cousins!

this is a special tree on my grandpas farm that we have taken this same picture for the last 30 years or so. gotta keep up the tradition...

we had great seats for the fireworks as usual...thanks to the "seat savers" extraordinaire a.k.a. mom and dad.

we had some little ones with us, and they all dealt with the noise and lights a little differently...


and no we did not make her do this...so cute.

one of the best highlights was the "freedom pinyata". not really, i just made that up. but we did have a pinyata and it was so cute. unfortunately i can't get the video to load. i'll try again later.

Happy 4TH of July!...a while ago...


1 comment:

Marni said...

What a cute family you have! :) LOVE the coordinating shirts too! Good job on that, mom! Why is it that the husband NEVER thinks to do the matchy thing? Is it not manly to match? Maybe that will be my next post... "Is it manly to match". Personally, John won't match with me! If we happen to wear the same color of shirt, he will change before we leave the house... true story! Anywho. I am so happy to see that you have posted. I look forward to it! Seriously, I do! :) Love ya!