Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cleopatra, Ninja, Wonder Woman, and....Oh my!

I love Halloween!
We had a beautiful Cleopatra with black hair and all. This costume was chosen for the simple fact that she got to wear makeup with it. oh dear.

Ninja boy! This costume was chosen for the swords, cuz that's what boys do.

Wonder Woman. This costume was chosen because it was cute and free. thx sarah!

Sister Wife. Oh yes i did. This costume was chosen because I saw their hair and thought to myself "i can totally do that with my hair". It was complete with socks and tennis shoes and all. I was kinda surprised at how good/bad it all turned out. Peder's reaction was the best. He was totally shocked at how much i looked like those women. Which, may I take this moment to say...they are very nice women. A bit mislead, but
very good people. I felt kinda bad dressing up like them, but i guess i got over it. I added a little black to one of my teeth just to create a little gap ya know. and the uni-brow...priceless.

Happy Halloween!

the only draw back from black hair spray.....it was so funny!


7 comments:

lynnissa said...

You are hilarious! Love it!

Becky and Brian said...

Great pictures! Why didn't Peder join in with the rest of the family. Great idea for your costume!

ALYN said...

I hope your ward appreciated your costume! Funny stuff. Even Nathan said Lucy looks cute!

And Hannah and Lincoln look great too!

Leah said...

So so funny Randi, love all the costumes. I can't get over the unibrow, nice job

Paige said...

Your costumes were AWESOME this year! You guys all look fantastic. So glad we got to stop by and see you guys in person. Next year I expect to see Peder in costume too! :)

tessa said...

The kids look great. You look awesome!

Kristyn said...

I'm DYING over the wife costume. I even made Paul come and take a look. Seriously funny.

Here's how to make your pictures really big: http://www.stephmodo.com/2009/02/how-to-enlarge-photos-on-blogger-part-3.html

But warning, you'll probably have to adjust the format of your layout to make room for them. You can see how to do that here: http://www.stephmodo.com/2008/07/how-to-enlarge-photos-on-your-blog.html