Sunday, April 18, 2010

The cake story

so...i made a cake.
a wedding cake.
my first wedding cake ever.
i only agreed to do it
because the bride sounded like
she didn't care what it looked like.
and i thought..."hey that sounds like a job i could handle"

this was the bottom layer. it felt giant.

especailly when my flabby arm got really tired of putting on frosting.

it was the biggest...and the tallest cake i've ever made.
and it took FOREVER.

but it actually turned out pretty good.

and then i died.
and vowed i would never do that again.
especially for 4.25 an hour! (vomit)

but i probably will. cause it was kinda fun...
after i didn't feel like crying.

the end.

5 comments:

cody and bridgette blake said...

Good job. :) Looks yummy.

janae said...

WOA! That is amazing!! Okay, for $4.25 an hour it may not be worth it, but WOW. I'm impressed. :)

ALYN said...

You need to charge more! And I feel a little nervous about you shooting the frosting into your throat. Where was Lucy during the cake make?

Looks fabulous to me! Although I know it's stressful.

Kristyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristyn said...

Fantastic job Randi!! I am so impressed by your cake making skills!!