We had a great time, and Hannah felt that we needed a pic of pretty much everything about their first camping trip...
she'd be perfect on The Price is Right huh?.
in front of the tent...
in the tent.
she loved the small things...
and lincoln loved the fire. as you can see, he is enjoying roasting some pine cones.
we beautified nature...
and ourselves...
spent quiet moments in trees...
went on a "hike"...
learned about lichen from grandpa...
pretended to be a bull...
had water fights...
played hard with cousins....
painted with as much glitter as possible...
and had a wonderful time!
and then we went home and did laundry. a lot.
we had a wonderful time! thanks for taking us dad, and thanks for getting everything ready mom! love you guys!
4 comments:
Nothing's better than camping, especially with Grandpas. :) Did you go to Payson? Our favorite camping spot still has snow, so no camping for us yet. Love the pictures. :)
Looks like fun! Cute pictures!
I'm still catching up on laundry......but definitely well worth the good time. Maybe next time Grandpa can just take us to a resort, what do ya think?
I never woulda thought to bring crafts camping. Somehow I'm not surprized!
Looks fun, and I love seeing how much older the 3 smallest are looking. I'm too old for sleeping on the ground. But I'm glad Hannah got to go on her first camping trip, even so. We've been too often. Oh, about 6 or 7 times in 11 years. Of course, Nathan goes all the time as scoutmaster.
So was it kids in the tent, grownups in the camper? I doubt it was that straightforward. Some kids just don't sleep well camping.
Post a Comment