Thursday, September 23, 2010

this boy.


this boy...
cried (sobbed) the other day when he watched the home movie of when he was born because he thought the nurses were hurting him because he was crying so much.

this boy...
also got really, seriously worried when he got a headache that his brain was turning into chocolate from watching t.v. (i may have mentioned at one time that your brain gets mushy if you watch too much t.v. He took it literally apparently. and the chocolate thing....who knows)

this boy...
is sweet, and really funny sometimes. =)

2 comments:

The Denham Family said...

I absolutely love Lincoln! BTW, I totally forgot to get you skinny serum, but I remembered again and got it. So I'll drop that off tomorrow!

ALYN said...

That's cool that you have a home movie of his birth. I don't know if I could talk Nathan into that or not. And I kind of want him holding my hand, and don't have anyone else to videotape... ah well.

Did you do that for all your kids?