Sunday, December 19, 2010

let them eat... styrofoam

 so my sister kayla and i made another wedding cake this week. i think it turned out really cute.

this cake is 2 parts styrofoam, one part real cake. it's pretty much the best way to do it if you ask me. you get all the greatness of cutting the cake and shoving it in your new spouses
face without all the cost.
the flowers are my favorite!
it was really fun working with my sister. hmmmm...maybe we'll have to join forces. Any ideas for a catchy name?
 

7 comments:

The Denham Family said...

I can't believe you made this one! Well, I can, but I saw this at my friends wedding and I was so in love with it! You two are so good! You need to open a shop!

janae said...

That looks fantastic!!!

Leah said...

What a cute cake, great job!

Hoffy said...

It looks great.

Lee Anne said...

What a beautiful cake. You are one talented girl. Wish I knew about this talent for my wedding.

P.S. Thanks for the Christmas card. I love your family picture!

Tera said...

Now that is talent right there!

Paige said...

Fantastic!! It looks fabulous you two! You definitely need to open up shop. Hmm...do you think the name "Let Them Eat Styrofoam" is already taken. :) Just kidding...let's try and come up with a name for you guys tonight at FHE.