These were my nasty nasty old kitchen chairs....
I'm kinda embarrassed to show you since they were so disgusting. I've been meaning to do something about it for a while now but ya know how that goes...
and here they are now!
isn't it amazing what a few cans of spray paint and some new material can do! Hannah thought I was the coolest for redoing the chairs. she said she was sure she had seen these same ones in a real store, but i was so great for just making them myself. =)
i added plastic over the material this time even though it is a little ghetto -at least they will stay this color with 3 grimy kids eating on them.
love them!
10 comments:
So stylish! Love it!!!
Makes me think I should go fabric shopping someday for our 4 chairs (they do already have plastic) But then again, we're hoping to move, and our chairs are a mishmash...
way cute! and yes, plastic is used in our house...on the barstools & on the floor under the boys bench in the dining room!
Very cute! Did you paint your table as well or was it already black?
Are you kidding! They turned out great, nice job.
Great job!!! And I am HOPING that you will be linking these up at Trash to Treasure Tuesday next week!! I love 'em!
Seriously fabulous!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! They are gorgeous! And for the record, when you have kids, plastic is not ghetto. It is brilliant. :)
Amazing!!! They look fantastic Randi. I am so impressed! What a transformation. Well done!!
These are gorgeous Thanks for sharing!! I love the color, and plastic is a MUST for moms! Now following you, check me out if you get a chance.
www.ruralgrace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment