Sunday, October 2, 2011

Member when i used to blog sometimes? yeah...me too.

A couple of months ago I actually wanted to try and put something up every day or every other day just to see if I could. But instead...I guess I just decided to not put anything up at all for a few MONTHS! I'm sure there is some type of psychoanalysis thing that can be learned about me from that.
I'm sure it means that I'm a loser in some way. whatever.

Would a loser mom let her oldest daughter practice face painting on her siblings when it was not even close to Halloween? I submit to you that a loser mom would not.

and i say "practice" because Hannah came home from Activity girls the other month...(remember it's been a while) and told me that when asked what one of her talents was that she would like to share, she replied "face painting"...even though she had NEVER done it. I guess wanting to have that talent is a good start to having it. So of course she needed a little practice, and what better guinea pigs than younger siblings. Next time someone asks me what one of my talents are...I'm going with "vacationing". then maybe I'll get to practice it!
 

3 comments:

janae said...

Face painting as a talent - how cute is she?!!

Paige said...

That's some pretty good paiting, if I do say so myself! So funny!

ALYN said...

Awesome picture!