Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Leaning tower of trash


I know what your thinking...
IMPRESSIVE. It's quite a feet to be able to stack the recyclables over twice as high as the actual container.
I figure you could look at it 2 ways.
#1. Way to use your creative stacking abilites and the perfect corner to make such a wonderful leaning tower of trash. The way you (I) used the walls like that and the angles of the boxes...truely inspiring. I could sit and look at it for hours.
or
#2. Girl, you need to get it together.





don't act like you don't do it...


7 comments:

janae said...

My thought? Hey, at least you recycle! :)

ALYN said...

It is impressive. I just hurl them into the garage, and pick them up later. Because 70% of my shots miss the container...

Becky and Brian said...

Atleast you have a recycle container. I have been more conscious of recycling but have been too cheap to buy another trash container so instead ours sits on the counter next to the trash(only things that are not gross like milk cartons, bottles, etc.) and then when I feel up to going outside I throw it away.

Mollie Lawrence said...

hey, at least your recycling!

Blaylock said...

That's why I have 3 of those containers on the floor of my pantry! And we still never empty them till they are over flowing!

Angeler said...

Your garbage reminds me of Tetris. Dang I miss that game.

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Just ran across your blog, but I had to comment on this post because I just love it! So, true... mine usually can't stack that high though. I kinda' wish I had walls on either side of mine now! ;) Ha ha!