Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Fun

Now that it is almost Thanksgiving...Here's our Halloween!


We had a great family party










with bobbing for apples...










go daddy!





















cute little devils!







fun crafts and yummy food. Thanks Nana for a great party! It was so much fun.








then...
onto the trunk or treat...
here is Marni and I. I'm supposed to be a Geisha and she is a super cute Sonic lover girl with crazy hair and Sonic straws for decoration. She's great.







Lucy was the cutest Pumpkin Fairy EVER. Pumpkin Fairy you say? Why yes how else would I have an excuse to put her in a huge tutu and glue a pumpkin to her head. duh.











Lincoln was a great Pirate. Arrrgh! When getting in his costume he asked "do Pirates wear underwear?" Yes Lincoln, they do, thanks for double checking with me.











Hannah the scary Witch, which is obviously way different from the cute witch she was when she was 3. I think she was still pretty cute this year too.















Me and the girls!















Trick or Treat time!



We had so much fun running from house to house with our great friends the Johnson's. Luckily we had a UPS man to carry our heavy boxes and a Police man with us to keep everyone safe.






Happy Halloween!












8 comments:

Jessica said...

So SO cute! Looks like you had so much fun!

Mollie Lawrence said...

that is the CUTEST pumpkin outfit EVER! Good job mom!

ALYN said...

Although we've never heard of a Pumpkin Fairy, she was the cutest one! Nice! Thanks for the pictures, it's fun to see the cousins.

Leah said...

I love the pumpkin fairy, so cute. Great job on the costumes this year, looks like you guys had a blast.

sarah said...

Well I must admit, i never thought about a pirate's opinions on underwear. Do you really think they went to the effort. I mean really?? I just don't know about that. But...I am glad that we trick or treated with a fully clothed pirate. Love the pics!

Marni said...

That sonic girl is STRANGE! What was she thinking putting all the straws in her hair?!! What a weirdo! :)

Paige said...

LOVE the costumes!!! Those are fabulous. I love all of them, but Lucy's pumpkin headband is to die for. Tell Lincoln he can make Sean walk the plank and tell Hannah I love the mole. Bravo!!! Yay for Halloween.

Emily P. said...

I am in LOOOOOOOVE with your pumpkin fairy! You'll have to check out my "Queen of Halloween" in her tutu. Did you make hers? I actually spread out the toole and wore Claire's to a party the next night. All the kiddos look adorable, and you make a beautiful Geisha! Miss you and love you bunches!