Why are people so mean? I mean why do people sit around thinking of ways to hurt people and cost them lots of money and time? Why I say, WHY?
We recently acquired a doozy of a VIRUS on our computer. Hence the no blogging or emailing, or getting directions or craigslising, or looking anything up or a variety of other lovely things that can be done on my home computer. It is currently getting worked on by some person who knows WAY much more than we do about computers and we get to pay them way much more money because of it.
I just don't know why some 19 year old computer geek who lives with his mother, has no job or non geek friends, has the desire to design a virus that will basically kill random peoples computers and cost them way much money's to fix. WHY? WHY I say? And it's not as if this is some kind of virus you get by doing naughty things on your computer, it's just an everyday yahoo, google, espn, msn kinda virus. Where is the justice in that? Where, where I say?
Alright, I'm done whining now. I am well aware that there are much worse things in this world than the possibility of loosing tons and tons of my children's pictures and all my primary secretary stuff and loads of other (in the end) meaningless things, but it just kinda made me say...Stink. Stink I say.
7 comments:
I think it's funny. But only because it's YOUR computer and not MINE. Okay, not really. Viruses suck.
Where is that kid's mother?!! Don't you just want to shake her! I don't understand stupid people! It's like those people who steal others identity...seriously! How rude! by the way, I love the new background! Happy Fall!
this is a horrible thought.. loosing everything on my computer! NO! We had a close call about a month back, and have had it revived a couple times in the past with out loosing too much, this isi definately no fun! Sorry Randi, hope your computer comes back to you soon:)
I agree, I am not a fan of mean people. And losing lots of your childrens' photos is no laughing matter. I still regret the 3 months of Chase's life ,as a baby, that I lost from my computer. My husband will always remember this too, because to this day I still say, I wish we had paid the $1500 to have those pictures back. He often says, "You are Crazy!" And in some ways, we are both right. I hope your stinky virus is fixed soon.
You're right. That does stink. How did you get it through the internet - was it through an email? Sorry Rand. Isn't it crazy how you forget to function in life w/o the internet? It's amazing how your world closes in without that instant information. It makes me nervous actually! And I put spray paint on my things to buy list when I read your last post. I, too, forgot how versatile a product it is! I'm excited to try it out!
I'm so sorry! That more than stinks! I would totally be so angry and upset if it were me. Those losers out there who make viruses must get some kind of power trip out of it.
I know how you feel. I've had 3 different computers over the past 7 years get hit with bad viruses/trojans and I get SO angry! Your thought were almost exactly my thoughts. Why do people want to sit and think of ways to be mean to innocent people they don't know? GGGRRR!
Post a Comment