I needed a date to this guy ask girl dance. I had seen Peder around our student ward and at the Temple every friday morning after he got off of work (he worked the night shift and then went to the 5:30 session, what a good boy!). He seemed nice so one night I just asked him, kinda at the last second before everyone went home and I ran out of nerve. He said "yes" because he could tell that I was so super awsome. We were supposed to dress up in ugly clothes so our actual first date was to go to D.I. and get outfits. I spent like 30 bucks on ugly clothes that day, and it was tough because I had NO money. Anyway we went to the dance with some friends and had a great time.

Then 3 days later (Valentines Day) I came home to find this...

and this sweet note.

awww. And the rest is history as they say. I love you tons honey. Happy Valentines Day!
3 comments:
Way to snag a great catch, Pete. We, living so far away, missed out on the story, so it's fun to hear it, even 9 years later!
I feel so old lately. It's been 12.5 years since I met Nathan. And 9.5 since we got married.
That first picture is hilarious! I love, love, love it!
Was that first picture taken at Del Mormonado? Priceless.
Post a Comment