don't you just love when your 14 month old gets a dirty fork from the dishwasher, runs into the bathroom, leans over the open toilet
and takes a big scoop of toilet water straight to her mouth, then smacks it around like she's a chef tasting her famous soup? yeah, it's awesome being 1.
and takes a big scoop of toilet water straight to her mouth, then smacks it around like she's a chef tasting her famous soup? yeah, it's awesome being 1. on the upside...at least it wasn't a spoon, and at least the toilet had miraculously been flushed...
sick.
6 comments:
sick!!! lucky for me, neither of my boys ever loved the toilet! i don't know what i would have done! i definetly would have thrown the fork away, though!
Wow! That's yucky. Sometimes I think I spend all day pulling the bathroom door closed!
That is very nasty. I am sure she thought it was great fun.
That is sick! And so true. I love this age! The age of exploration and fun, fun, fun!
YUCK! I have a feeling Jonah will be that way. Lydia's always been too prissy to do anything like that. :) Sick!
EWWWW!!! Kaylin and Lucy would have SOOO much fun together!! She always likes to try to stick her hand in the toilet WHILE I'm using it....:S
Post a Comment