Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Do I hear a Niner?


Yes, yes it is the cutest picture ever. 9 short/long years ago today this pictures was taken. It is my very favorite because I just love the look on Peder's face. He just looks so giddy about me. I love it. Seriously.
Our wedding anniversary is a weird time for me. It is very close to the anniversary of the whole "tumor in Pete's inner ear" thing. So making me count years of marriage makes me count years of illness and let's just say that the ratio is a bit depressing. But...who's life ever turns out the way you planned it would right? My eyes have been opened recently to how we all go through and feel the same crap (disappointment, feeling alone, frustration, blah blah blah) just through different circumstances. And even though this is so cliche- in the end, I wouldn't trade someone else's crap for our crap. yes i just said crap like 4 times.
So enjoy your crap people, because it's yours. And no one wants to handle someone else's crap.

Happy Anniversary love.

11 comments:

janae said...

Congrats!! He really does look SUPER excited to be married to you in that picture. I mean SUUUUUUPER excited. It's such a cute face!

Marni said...

Happy Anniversary to you! You make such a cute couple! Here's to 50 more years! :)

Paige said...

That is a great picture. Happy Anniversary you two!!

S&F Seminario said...

I am DYING over your sister wife impression. Oh my. No! I just love it!!!! Congrats on 9 years! Nothing says TRUE LOVE like going through ups and downs TOGETHER in every sense of the word. You are such a good example to me. Always have been. XO

Becca said...

Thought about you guys today. Happy 9th!!It is really fun that we have the same anniversary. I agree, I will take my crap over somone elses anyday.

Blaylock said...

Congrats on #9!! Funny how you said crap so many times in a post about your anniversary. Funny how the Lord gives us the crap so we can grow in our faith and grow together as a couple. Here's to a lifetime of crap!

Hoffy said...

That is a cute picture. You both make a great couple even with the crap. Happy #9.

Becky and Brian said...

Happy Anniversary! It is a great picture!

tessa said...

I laugh out loud almost anytime I read a post of yours. You have a way with words, "Enjoy your crap people, because it's yours. And no one wants to handle someone else's crap" Love it, so true!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so adorable! I hope ya'll had a wonderful anniversary. :)

Maria said...

Cute picture! I know how you feel on the sickness CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!