You know things are bad when you keep getting compliments from your kids
over and over about your "lovely hair" and your "cute outfit" and how "nice you look today"...because apparently they are in shock that you
actually got out of your gym clothes and put makeup on and did your hair. sad. yeah, i guess i'll have to work on that. sometime.
2 comments:
I got the same thing from my kindergartners and past kindergartners when I wore heels to school the other day. Every kid I have ever taught told me how pretty I was and how pretty my hair looked! Little did they know that I have worn that outfit dozens of times before without the heels and I wear my hair the same way everyday! Needless to say... I have worn heels about every other day since then! (Yes, I love getting compliments from 5 year olds!)
so true. so true.
Post a Comment