Friday, April 16, 2010

there will be beds in heaven

oh yes, there will.
i spent 2 nights in a camper sleeping on a so called "bed". it was really just a foam pad with plywood underneath. now don't get me wrong...i was greatful for that foam pad, but since i'm getting really old now -halfway through the second night my back was screaming for its pillowtop back home. and there in the middle of the night i knew....that there will be lovely beds in heaven. the kind of heavenly beds we can only imagine. lovely huge beds, with 15 inch memory foam and 10,000 count sheets, and comforters you can snuggle up in and keep you the perfect temperature all night. i know, it sounds like heaven...cause it will be.   

and in hell....you'll have to sleep on rocks. sharp ones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds TOTALLY perfect!

I definitely hope I don't get the rocks haha

janae said...

I'm cracking up about the rocks! I haven't been camping in years, and while I'm really excited to take my kids, I'm NOT too keen to sleep anywhere but my bed!

Becky and Brian said...

Comfy beds are wonderful! Camping on the hard floor not so much! Good thing there are other great things about camping that make it worthwhile.

ALYN said...

Where will the bed bugs go? The beds are in heaven, the people that they need to bite are in hell. Maybe the bed bugs in heaven will be sweet and cuddly? Or maybe there is a separate heaven for bed bugs?
I'm sure it will all get worked out, Thanks for giving me something to think about.
Nathan