nothing to do with this post except for how it got started. We were watching "Lydia's Italian" and she was wearing a particular-ly tight shirt that day. (not the one in the picture-this was the best i could find). I commented on what a bad bra she was wearing and my hubby said "yea, they look like torpedo's". (which you can kinda make out in this picture...the "girls" are pretty low and projecting forward...like...well...like a torpedo)Which got me remembering just how much I hate my bra right now and wondering how "torpedo-ish" I look.First of, it's a nursing bra, which are obviously/notoriously the ugliest things ever... and they get uglier- the more comfortable they are. Secondly, it doesn't have any underwire, which in my case would highly benefit my silhouette. My "girls" need a little support in the form of a steel bar. But I read somewhere that underwire can promote mastitis (yeah, and if you linked to that- it's obviously a cow udder with mastitis, but what's the diff. really- right? i had to keep it" G" rated.), and I have had A LOT OF IT with my other kids(oowwee cabowee!) so I decide to go saggy and see what happened. which was highly beneficial if you wanted to know, and I know you did...

So I was wishing that my "girls" looked more like the "girls" on the right as apposed to the "girls" on the left, and then I found these...
and suddenly felt like a
SUPER BOOB MODEL.

The first girls "girls" above have obviously nursed her 4 children until they were each 5 years old. Which is a highly commendable task, but makes simply wearing a bra for the rest of your life a must. Please, do it for the children, if for no one else.
And if Tara Reid is not "Torpedo Woman" or "The Green Arrow" in that shirt, then I do not know what is. (that last part was said with some texas sass, a head shake and a finger snap... just so you can get it right in your head)
So for all you torpedo-ish women out there...it could be worse. A whole lot worse.
6 comments:
This is a bit scary.
I'm weaning Charlie, hence I probably need to buy some new bras. Depressingly flat. Blah... On the positive side, maybe someday some of my smaller shirts will fit again without gaping...
Tara Reid had a BAD boob job. BAD.
Ha Ha! Tara Reid has ugly boobs. (said as childishly as possible with a finger point) That made my day!!! Good thing she's not a "real" person, just a celebrity, so it makes mocking her okay...right?
This post could NOT have been any funnier. I miss you already. You should move into my ward so I can still get my Randi fix and laugh my head off.
And I hated nursing bras. And nursing g's (am I thinking right? They make those right?). I just went straight back to the real deal and the underwire.
And Tara Reid has always had some fashion faux paus. This is no exception. What she thinking?!
I'm Leah's friend across the street (don't know if you remember meeting.) Anyways, I'm currently nursing my 4th and your post made my day. Nice to know there are at least 2 people in this world saggier than me and you won't catch me without my ugly nursing bra or in a black tank top without any bra for that matter.
put down the cookie, don't feel bad about your boobs, pretty girls have bad booby days too! Thanks for the motivation again.... although, I do like the way that "good bra" fits:D What kind was that, share the knowledge! Good motivation!
Post a Comment