My deary friend Lisa had her birthday friday and requested a Coka Cola cake. So in honor of her birth, here it is...

Unfortunatly when I do things like this...

my house ends up like this...


it's was all worth it though when she got to do this...

We all sure love you Lisa!
Happy Birthday!
10 comments:
That's AMAZING. Seriously well done. The best I can do is order a really good cake.
How did you do that? Great work on the Cake! very impressive.
Also, Kudos on showing the messy house!
Awesome! Can't believe that's a cake! Lucy's first b-day's coming up and I'm sure an equally impressive cake is in the works! My house looks like that even without a huge project!
And I was proud of my bug cupcakes! That is AMAZING!!
You never cease to amaze me Randi. I don't think I could ever make anything that even looked close to a coke can, let alone out of cake. So guess who I am calling the next time my kids want some kind of crazy cake?
are you serious? That is amazing!! Next time I want to see a tutorial! You definitely earn a cape and knee high boots for this one, Super Woman!
Great Job! How did you do it. I didn't know you were a cake maker!
Becky
So cool Randi, what talent!
Thanks for such a awesome cake. I loved it. Best birthday cake ever.
Holy cow girl! I had no idea you were so amazingly talented. I'll have to keep that in the old memory bank for future reference.
Post a Comment