
Here are a few different shots. (click to enlarge) For all you who did not have the extreme pleasure of growing up in the lovely town of Winslow Arizona, take a close look at the beautiful background. That's old school Route 66 there. You are looking at history folks. (have you noticed how i say folks a lot? yeah i just noticed too. ) (and have you noticed how i have pretend conversations with all you folks, yeah i'm crazy.)
We did have one instance where there was a bit of a hold-up in the parade, luckily Grammy staved off boredom with the classic...Fire Drill maneuver. That was a good one.


We were towards the beginning of the parade so we got to get out and watch the rest of it. Good times had by all.


We were towards the beginning of the parade so we got to get out and watch the rest of it. Good times had by all.








8 comments:
Looks like a blast! Sounds like everyone had a great time! I'm with you...hold the mutton.
Thanks for the nice pics! I would say wish we were there, but I think the back of the truck was full!
My baby would've tried to climb out, I'm afraid. I like Grammy's face in that pic with Hannah! And I think Lia has those same shoes Eden was wearing, and we just threw them away yesterday, as their was a hole in the bottom. Wet socks!
I agree all kids should get a chance to be in a parade. I grew up in a very small town in CA. So many times I had a reason to be in our annual apple blossom parade. Fun times had by all.
Janae shows me your blog all the time and showed me this post today. Frybread! I'm really jealous. But no mutton, please. :)
Oh the joys of a small town! Growing up in Mesa I'm a little jealous of the small town appeal but now your kids get the best of both worlds when they visit Grandma! What's with that cart car? That looked crazy! Some people must have too much time on their hands.
you have the CUTEST family:) That's alot of fun! Have a great christmas
It was fun to see you at the parade in person. We were only there long enough to stand in line for what? Oh yeah, THE FRYBREAD!!! I like the steak/green chile version. Too bad my gall bladder paid the price the next day.
What a fun memory to have with your children!
Post a Comment