Tuesday, December 9, 2008

mean people part II and nice hubby's

That's right folks, I found some more mean people out there. Did you know that someone can use your debit number all around town, spending almost $500 all while it is tucked away nicely in your wallet at home? Yup that's right. Some meanie out there chose me as the lucky one. How they do this- I have no idea. And apparently the bank doesn't either, cuz I asked them. Any idea how you would use someone's debit card number without the card at say... an Arby's or Filibertos or Home Depot or a whole bunch of other places where you have to swipe your card. Crazy huh? It's being investigated as we speak so I will let you know how it goes. But seriously, do I have a sign on my back welcoming mean people into my computer and checking account. Yeah, could you take that off if you see it? Thanks.
Luckily I have a nice hubby to counteract all the meanies in my life. He heard a song and knew I would love it so he found it on youtube and played it for me. It's a sweet little didy and says all the things in his heart about how much he loves me and can't live without me and thinks I am the mostest greatest thing that ever happend to him. (i added that last part, but i know it's true =) If you want to hear it, it's on my playlist at the very bottom. Maybe some of you have heard it...1234. Check it out! And keep your friends close and the meanies very far away!

9 comments:

Becca said...

So sorry to hear Randi, I have heard though that thieves actually make a fake card with your number after they have "lifted" your pin off any machine you have used. ie the gas pump, the atm, etc. It really makes me mad that good people have to take all these steps to protect themselves from the baddies out there.

Kristyn said...

Oh man, Randi, I'm so sorry. I've never heard CC fraud like that before. That totally stinks. Are the charges being removed? Peopel can be so awful sometimes.

And I am beyond ipressed with your cake below. WOW! How on earth did you do that? I'll have to get tips from you one day!

ALYN said...

I'm so sorry about the debit card fraud. That's crazy.

Becky and Brian said...

Great song Peder! I might have to add it to my playlist. Sorry about the fraud.

YeatesFam said...

Hey girl...If I EVER need a laugh, or pick me up...I come to your blog! No, I am not laughing at what happened to you (for that I am SOOOO sorry!) but the way you write things just cracks me up! And guess what...I am almost rreadddy Fer My Baby! :-)

Jessica said...

Peduer is gay.

Jessica said...

He said that song was dedicated to me.

Jessica said...

He is full of empty promises. Like that one time when he said that he was coming to visit me in Vegas and didn't. I even fluffed his pillows....that really hurt.

Jessica said...

Hey, Randi...can you reply to Troy's silly comments either by blog or email...he's driving me crazy asking me multiple times a day if you said anything back. This must be his secretly wanting to be part of the blog world. :)