So to rub it in a little, and in honor of her finally joining me in the dreaded 30's, I thought about doing one of those "30 reasons i love you" lists but that's a little too lesbian-ish and I didn't want to get too mushy. Then I thought about 30 memories I have of her, but I have a terrible memory and that could also result in excessive mushiness or too much information shared with random people. And although the title makes it sound easy, 30 "random" things can be very limiting. So l was about to just settle for 30 "things" about Sarah, when it hit me...
30 random things about Sarah that bring back memories and remind me how much I love her in a totally non-lesbianish way.
Here ya go...- she tried out for Bella Karoli's gymnastics when she was little but then her parents didn't feel like it was the right thing for her to do for the rest of her life
- she hates making people feel bad
- she had a Dorthy Hamill hair cut when she was little that she hated and then accidentally got one for Mckenna a few months ago
- she's great at listening
- she likes fruity desserts better than chocolate ones
- she's torn between Edward and Jacob
- she's got a big frugal side
- she loves shoes
- and bags
- in her next life (when the kids are in school) she's going to be an interior decorator...or at least take a class about it
- we went to Hawaii together
- I've helped her pick out lingerie
- she backed into our friend Lisa's car even though she has a back-up camera
- she loves her family
- she really really loves her family
- she's a great "sassy" mom
- she loves to dress up
- she can down some Aussie fries with ranch at Outback
- she loves Mexican food
- she's great at giving compliments
- she got married when she was a teenager
- she's a great gospel doctrine teacher
- she prayed and fasted for her dying trees
- we can talk about nothing and everything for hours and hours
- she loves her hubby
- we've had some wonderful times in the temple together
- we painted Mckenna's room together
- she's a blue on the personality color chart-and i'm yellow which means we are great friends
- she's great at telling people she cares about them
- she's one of my bestest friends ever ever...awww.
So there you go. Happy Happy Birthday Sarah dear, happy days with come to you in your 30th year. If i had a wish then it would be... a happy happy 30th birthday to you from me!

love you tons girl!
4 comments:
Ok I am jealous that I don't have a friend like that.
You forgot to say you told me you had written a card for me, but wouldn't say where to find it. My house got so messed up last night searching for this card. Thank goodness for your hint that the whole world could see it if they wanted to. I absolutely love having you as a friend. You make my life richer, and set a wonderful example for me. I love you so much and am so thankful to have you as the quackiest friend around! (1 more random thing: I am quite mushy! But I don't care!) That was the kindest card I have ever received. Thanks for the laughs...and the awesome memories!
Randi,
Now I found you here. We are at sharonandfernando.blogspot.com but I am nowhere near as funny as you. But thanks for the laughs. You looked so cute in NYC,almost like you weren't a mom of 3 kids although you still had that peaceful mom I-love-my-life glow. My worst compliment is when someone says "I look like a mom" which to me translates to wearing big bangs and pastels more than a decade after they are out. So, anyway, you look great and you are great.
Randi, you are the greatest! I hope you know how much you shine! I would love to get together again soon. Love you lots! (3 cheers for mushiness!)
Post a Comment