Friday, September 4, 2009

Dear Lucy,

please stop pooping in the bath. Its gross. And I'm soo over the whole sanitizing everything-thing. Also, please stop putting your hand down your dirty diaper to prove to me that you need it changed. I totally believe you when you come and say "poo poo". I don't need the visual. Thanks a ton. love you lots, mom

4 comments:

ALYN said...

Baby Lia pooped in the tub EVERY time. So she didn't get to bathe often...

Maybe she'll potty train early. We can hope.

John and Kori said...

Pretty gross!! oh, the joys of motherhood.

janae said...

Dude, Seara used to do the hands-in-poopy-pants thing. It drove me NUTS!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

sarah said...

So glad you wrote this down. Let's make sure and tease Lucy about it when she is a teenager. It is pretty much the only fun revenge you can get out of it. Hope the letter helps!