Friday, October 16, 2009

playing catch up.

besides feeling like dying and then pulling/displacing a rib with my coughing...this is what we have been up to....

Lincoln's been playing soccer, which he LOVES! and it is so cute to see him so excited about it.

we like to dress up and act things out for family home evening. David and Goliath, Shadrach, Meshack, and Abednigo (however you spell those dudes), the 10 lepers, and the Good Samaritan are among our favs. (i highly recommend this activity for f.h.e.! my kids ask every week if they get to dress up and act something out. they love it and it keeps them involved and they really learn the stories by acting them out). this is one of our latest. we talked about being missionaries and the kids all dressed up and had name tags on and practiced tracting. they thought it was fabulous!


Lucy loves yogurt apparently. a lot.

the trauma/joy of loosing teeth...

i don't even remember what this is. all i know is i walked away for 2 minutes and this is what happened.

yes this was a new bag of bread.


and obviously she wasn't finished with her bath even though i had just dried her off and put on a new diaper.


she really gets into her "peek-a-boo" playing!

silly kids.

5 comments:

ALYN said...

Thanks for the kid pics! We love to see them. charlie loves yogurt also.

Samantha said...

Kaylin's sitting here with me and she just kept screaming "SUCY SUCY!" She was so excited! I think she misses her! Love all the pics!! Your kids are so cute!

janae said...

We used to dress up and act out scripture stories for FHE when I was a kid and I *loved* it! Our favorite was Ammon cutting off the arms - my brothers would always get out the ketchup and squirt it when their arms got cut off. (Much to my mother's chagrin! :) Your kids are so cute all dressed up like that!

Kristyn said...

I'm in love with the dressing up for FHE idea. I'm filing that away into my future needed files, seriously. And I thought it was so cute how Hannah was so excited about the picnic in the car idea. How cute is that to always have wanted one?! I love low expectations of kids, it makes everything so easy. I mean fun. So you want to know how to do that picture collage? Upload your pictures to flickr, then go to bighugelabs.com. Best website ever. Click on mosaic maker and you can do a plethora of arrangements (okay, more like a large handful, but they're all great). And if you want to know how to make your pics super big let me know too. It's easy and a quick way to make photos really pop!

Paige said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Lincoln looks like such a big kid in his soccer uniform. I love the one tear drop on Hannah's face. So sad to lose a tooth. :( And that Lucy is a little rascal. She is so cute! Glad that you are feeling better.