Friday, October 23, 2009

say what?

This morning Lincoln was apparently writing some songs on the piano because he yelled from the other room "did you hear that song mom? it's called "Satan has chickenpox". Later he told me it was because Satan is bad, so he got the chicken pox. Luckily there is a vaccine for that now a days, otherwise he might think he was a really bad little boy when started getting spots all over! funny kid.

2 comments:

janae said...

If I've had the chickenpox, what does that mean about ME??

:)

S&F Seminario said...

HAHA I love it! I think it's good that the kids use all their negative energies and ideas towards someone who really deserves it. I encourage the same sort of thing. BTW you are probably the cutest mom...look at those pictures below and your FHE dress up activities! I'm stealing that idea, as I've always felt free to steal goodness and light from you. :)