My Linc. dog is 5 years old now and still calls F.H.E "Hamily Phone Evening". He always has and we just think it's so cute that apparently we are never going to correct him. We just smile and enjoy it while it lasts. maybe that's mean, but whateva. And for your enjoyment here is a super great site that I use all the time for our Hamily Phone Evening lessons. They have tons to choose from and are very small children friendly.
We also went with Hannah last night to our ward's little meeting for the children turning 8 this year, to get them ready for their baptism. Yes, holy crazy! In a few short months I will have a baptized daughter. I can't talk about it right now because I'll start crying...again. Anyway, we were in the car today and talking about getting baptized and she said "after they wash away your sins what if someone else gets in and gets all the sins on them?" oh, so cute. I just love those conversations where you try to explain "symbolism" and great stuff like that. She's a thinker that girl. She's also such a thankful girl...she even thanked Heavenly Father for the "liquid" that we received today and hoped we would receive more "liquid" in tonight's prayer. love it.
love them.
5 comments:
that'a too cute!!! Bryan calls smores "SNORES" this is waht he said... Mom we need to make snores...not the sound kind but the ones you eat!!! 5 is a great age!!
Thanks for the link! I just bookmarked it. We STINK at fhe. Like we've only done 5(?) our whole marriage. Yeah. Impressive.
For years Sam and I called Family Home Evening by it's phonetically sounded out letters ... how do I write this? ... fhe ... like the "ffff" sound and then 'he' as in 'he and she'. We had to stop when our kids starting thinking that's what it was actually called. Oops!
ps. So if the sins are in the water, can you catch them when you do baptisms for the dead? Because WOA. There are a LOT of people baptized in that water!
Your kids are so dang cute Randi! I can tell how much they are like you just from the stories you tell. So cute!
So cute that Hannah said that! I can't believe she will be turning 8. Cute cute kids.
Post a Comment