Monday, August 16, 2010

Dinner anyone?


Looking for a fun and interesting dinner idea? how about these cute little guys...



need directions?
make a big ol cheeseburger, wrap it in bacon weave, add hot dogs as the arms and legs...cutting slits in the ends for toes and a tail of course. cook on an oven rack at 400 degrees lightly covered with foil for 20-30 minutes until nice and juicy.
i'm on the fence with this one. do i make a "heart attack on a plate" for fun (cuz it really would be fun for the kids....and let's face it my hubby would LOVE it), or do i just laugh at it and make something with tofu... just kidding tofu is sick.
hhmmm. i have always wanted to weave bacon...
p.s. thanks for sharing Aaron!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's intense haha. Well, I DO love bacon and I DO love burgers... but you're right. Heart attack? At least they look cute!

Sassy Sites! said...

shut up!! That's the cutest meal i've ever seen! does it taste like tutle?!

Sassy Sites! said...

I mean... tuRtle!