"No you can't have leftover cake for breakfast", "or pizza, brownies, ice cream, cookies etc."-and then I do (behind their backs of course)
"Your room has to be clean before you can do anything fun"-I do fun things whenever I can, and my room is usually not clean
Don't throw your clothes on the floor-guilty
No more snacking because you won't want any dinner-I have been known to eat a little something right before dinner...
No whining-I know I whined as a kid. but i'm sure I never do it anymore...I think you need a time-out-i think i need a time-out
No you can't stay up late-you'll be grumpy tomorrow-hypocrisy at its best
Calling all hypocrites: beat that
4 comments:
Oh Man!...everytime I want to smile, I just read your blog! I love you to pieces girlie!!!
You are so funny!! I laugh when ever I read your blog. I do the same things with my kids. I guess that's the joy of being a grown-up...doing everything your mom told you not to and then telling your kids what your mom told you! Can't wait for volleyball!
I don't have kids, but I'm guilty of the same hypocrisy when it comes to my expectations of Craig.
His side is no messier than mine. My shoes are all over the living room too. My crap is strewn all over the office. I just see his in technicolor and mine seems to blend into the background.
Sometimes the things that make me angry, are the things I struggle with the most.
I haven't commented here in awhile, because I don't like to own up to my hypocrisy.
I eat cake for breakfast.
My room doesn't have lots of junk, but the tops of the dressers are dangerously overflowing. Needs cleaned.
Oh, and there's that little problem we call Mt. Washmore. And baskets of clean laundry to fold.
My closet is turning into a clothes pile.
"Clean your desk, Madi" Mine is a paper mountain.
Post a Comment