You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have...
put it down.
dooowwn.
so sad. seriously
Randi, I can't believe you took my picture without asking me first!!!
Randi, where do you get all these fat pictures? They are very motivating to cut the calories, and very hilarious at the same time. Thanks!
You are a hoot Randi!Cute kids!!
Rachel says, "What? A picture of somebody's butt? That's crazy!" I couldn't correct her with the standard "mom" reply of "we don't say butt." because I was laughing! Too funny! Is that a mormon butt? It looks like a church chair! See ya tomorrow!
Now THAT'S motivation!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Randi, I can't believe you took my picture without asking me first!!!
Randi, where do you get all these fat pictures? They are very motivating to cut the calories, and very hilarious at the same time. Thanks!
You are a hoot Randi!
Cute kids!!
Rachel says, "What? A picture of somebody's butt? That's crazy!" I couldn't correct her with the standard "mom" reply of "we don't say butt." because I was laughing! Too funny! Is that a mormon butt? It looks like a church chair! See ya tomorrow!
Now THAT'S motivation!
Post a Comment