
So I guess now I get to pass this along to 2 other bloggerific girls.
And the first one goes to...ANGE! My dear Ange and I became friends when she moved down here from Utah (holy crow!) like 10 years ago! We had tons of absolutely terrific times in our single days. We had matching camo pants and even shared a bad boyfriend (not at the same time of course). She is a great girl and even got to keep her same last name when she got married. That doesn't happen every day and you know how I feel about it. I love her blog because I love her wittiness and and her love of words. She is a great writer.
The second goes to...KRISTYN! We have only known each other a bit, but she is so great and has such a cute blog, lots of fun pictures! Plus she has the absolute mostest links to other blogs I have ever seen in my life! look
Now for you recipients of this award...
- display this award
- link back to the person who gave you the award
- nominate other blogs
- put links to those blogs on yours
- leave a message on the blogs of those you've nominated
Hooray for friends, blogs and my friends blogs!
3 comments:
I think your blog is fantastic - I don't know if I can pass on the award to anyone better than you, but I'll try. Thanks for the mad props Randi! You're the best and I'm so glad I got to know you even for our wee bitty stay in our last ward! (And all the links on my blog are just b/c I pretend to be friends with those people. Don't be impressed.)
Uhhhh, I must insist on a preview of this video before any posting can be allowed. If I remember right, I looked like a total idiot in it. Thanks for being a good sport and passing this on. I'm off to check out your friends' blogs. :)
Hi Randi!
I am Emily's sis in law and I must say your blog is hilarious. I am writing because I actually witnessed that dance and would LOVE to see that video. You guys were so good!!! It was my RM cd that you guys danced to. So I hope you can figure out how to upload it. Thanks for posting such fun blogs. It is great to have something funny to start the day.
Post a Comment