Monday, December 22, 2008

"The Twilight Before Christmas"

Ok, this was so funny to me and also a little bit creepy, but if you are a Twilight fan, you might get a laugh out of this!! thanks for the forward sarah.

click here
and enjoy...

5 comments:

Hoffy said...

OK that was funny and creepy you are right. LOL

M'Liss said...

That was stinkin hilarious!!! make sure to send it to Marni B.

Paige said...

My friend Vanessa showed me that the other day. We watched it three times and couldn't stop laughing. It's exactly like the movie. Too funny!

Emily P. said...

L-o-v-e it!! I hope you don't mind, but I copied you and put it on my blog too. That girl acted just as badly as Kristen Stewart! Amazing and oh so funny!

Kristyn said...

My friend fwd this to me also. I loved it! You have to go and see the other one that is a spoof on Twilight by the same crew on that site. I think it's even funnier. I made Paul watch them both - I think it made him want to see the movie just so he could make fun of it.