Thursday, October 22, 2009

Training

22 month olds were never meant to be taken to get pictures with her brother and sister. Never. The fact that I even hoped that is was possible to get one great picture of all 3 of them shows you how delusional I was today. 4 months ago she was super cute and easy. I had to pick between 7-8 really great ones! Today, I had to ask the photographer (who had already spent a ton of time with us) to take just a few more pleasssse, so i could hopefully get one where you could at least see 1/2 of her face. That Lucy girl was soooo not havin' it. We finally set up Hannah and Lincoln and told them to be statues and I would air plane Lucy around and drop her down in the middle of them and the girl would get off one shot. It was insane. Seriously. I was sweating. And to boot...the girl was in TRAINING! That was actually the whole reason we went, because they had a smokin' deal so their people in training could get experience. Well, happy training lady!
So an hour and 45 minutes later, I staggered out with my 3 kids and my purchase of $19 of pictures and a savings of $75. I could just imagine them saying to them selves "all that for $19? I was kinda asking myself the same thing.

3 comments:

lynnissa said...

I HEAR YA! Find someone (even you) and go outside next time. That's what we did and it was sooo less stressful on all of us and i loved the way they turned out being themselves. No more studio sessions for us until we are all in agreement.

janae said...

AHHHHH!!! I've so been there. Except my oldest is my hardest (darn her). We, too, have finally stuck with outside pictures. Studios are just so hard. UGH.

Marni said...

I could have borrowed my mom's camera and taken them for you! I haven't taken my kids to a studio in like 3 years... since Logan was a baby. I "home-take" all my pics. I am so sorry that you had such a bad experience. I can't wait to see the final picture! :)