The ultimate is straight off the street across from the Diamondbacks baseball game. And you have to get the 8 month size. That is the "8 month old child size" as shown he
re . It's big, it's very very big. For my love of Kettle Corn, my dear hubby even lead our whole family all the way around the huge stadium to the side they sell it on. That my friends is love, true love, when you consider it was still 105 degrees outside, and we had all three children in tow. love.
re . It's big, it's very very big. For my love of Kettle Corn, my dear hubby even lead our whole family all the way around the huge stadium to the side they sell it on. That my friends is love, true love, when you consider it was still 105 degrees outside, and we had all three children in tow. love. We had a great time at the game. Here are a few pics...


the end.
and no i didn't eat it all by myself...


7 comments:
I love kettle corn too! I've recently discovered the Orville Redenbacher's Mini Bags - they are about half the size of the regular popcorn bags and the perfect amount for a snack. Now I just need to perfect the hiding so that everyone else doesn't eat all my kettle corn! ;)
So cute Randi! I'm glad you got your kettle corn fix for the week. I always support addictions to snack foods with added sugar and salt, way to go!
I love the baby to kettle corn ratio. Ha ha!! Too funny. You guys did an impressive job taking care of that kettle corn. Sounds like a good time was had by all!
Your family is so cute Randi! I love getting kettle corn at events also but for some reason I don't like making it myself in the microwave.
I've seen adults eat bags that were proportionally the same size as that one next to that cute kid! :-)
Velma's "Wicked Delicious" Kettle Corn popcorn
I forgot your hair was so dark. I remember you told me, but I forgot. It looks good dude.
It's my favorite too! We go to the fair here JUST to get it! can't believe it was gone that fast! Course, I can't believe it's been as long as it has since I have seen you, now, you have a bonifide family and EVERYTHING! HI randi, nice to see you!
Post a Comment