Four places I've lived
1. Standin' on the corner in "Winslow Arizona"
2.Provo Utah-for like 3 seconds
3. Directly across from the Mesa AZ Temple
4.In 116 degrees (a.k.a. Mesa AZ)
Four favorite movies
1. I have always LOVED "Robin Hood-prince of Thieves". Kevin Costner (back in the day)...People trying not to love eachother...sword fighting...castles...men in leggings-heehee
2.The Notebook-all out romanticality (oh it's a word)
3. Mary Poppins-"it's ssshhooo emarassssing!"
4. if I have to pick 1 more I'll say Ever After even though i super don't like Drew Barrymore it goes along nicely with my favorite Disney princess movie- Cinderella
Four Favorite Books
1.Twilight saga-if you like teenage vampire love
2.Kindom and the Crown Series-phenominal-if you like the life of Jesus
3.Fire of the Covenant-if you appreciate your pioneer ansestors
4.The Thirteenth Tale, Traitor, Gable Faces East, Eat Love Pray...if you like romantical, mysterious, life changing stuff
Four embarassing facts about me
1. I hit a flying bird while driving
2. I hit a dog while driving
3. I hit a guy on a bike while driving-he was fine...just a little shaken up, he said it happens "all the time" yaaooo!
4. I dance in my head while I'm driving-and i look exactly like the girls on "so you think you can dance"
Four dreams of mine
1. To do something to change the world-in a good way
2. Having one of those "video segments" on Oprah about how I changed the world from my own living room without even really trying hard, and then how I lost 40 pounds in like one week by eating chocolate truffles and chips and salsa. simply amazing.
3. To be a pastry chef and win one of those Food Network Chocolate Challenges by making something like this-mmmmmmm
4.To serve a Humanitaian mission with my hubby- he chooses Africa, i'm pretty sure they need humantiy thereFour pet peeves
1. when I go to get a drink and the water pitcher is...empty!!yeah, you know who you are
2. nice, lovely, clean, folded laundry that just gets piled up and thrown in the corner of the room. seriously. why.
3. teasing.stop.now.can't.take.it.
4. trying to leave the house with 3 children, i'm crazy just thinking about it. enough said
Four things that make me really happy
1. baking delicious treats for people to enjoy- including but not to limited to: chocolate truffles and chips and salsa
2. hearing my kids laugh really hard
3. when my husband rubs my arm or plays with my hair-oooooooooo
4.lunch with my girl friends or dinner, dessert, bruch,baby showers, bookclubs, slumber parties, birthday parties, pity parties...pretty much anything with food and girl friends!
Tag...you're it! if you are not up for playing let me know.
1. Leah
2. Paige
3. Becky
4. Alyn
3 comments:
I'm so glad you participated! You are so witty. So...since I want you to be REALLY happy, let's plan a sleepover! It would have to be a sleepover since I live almost an hour away. Or we could meet half way and go out to eat?! As long as it includes food, no kids, and relaxation. Are you still friends with any of "the girls" from Udall ward (or whatever ward we were in--?).
Too many things to comment on! But wanted to add I really liked 13th Tale too, way more after our discussion! And I'm borrowing the first 3 Meyer books tomorrow. I'm excited for my informal vacation from life while reading them!
we share number one movies! Right on!!!! Robin hood prince of thieves is one of my favorites!
Post a Comment